- October 18, 2017
- Perfect for sport bikes (in my case a GSX-R750) Great price, and they work. Highly recommended if you are storing or you're going to be performing light maintenance on your bike. Cannot beat the value for dollar spent. As noted by other reviewers, no assembly instructions but very easy to figure out. Once assemble, very sturdy.
- November 3, 2016
These stands are flimsy; it may be a case of you get what you pay for. I saw some positive reviews so I decided to give these a chance.
Each stand is made of three parts: the U-shaped handle and two L-shaped pieces that hold the wheels and have the socket for putting in the brackets to hold up the bike. The brackets that hold the spools do not stay in place very well. Where the spool bracket pins go through the arms of the stand, there is a bolt that is supposed to be tightened against the pin. This system doesn't keep the pins in place well.
Additionally, the L-shaped arms do not attach securely to the U-shaped sections. If you hold the U-shaped portion, the L-shaped parts wobble back and forth. When you set the stand down on the ground, the two arms that are supposed to hold the bike wobble significantly. The seller told me to tighten the bolts until the tubing deforms, which would stop the wobbling, but I'm not interested in damaging the stands.
Overall, the rear stands were sufficient for me to adjust my chain slack, but I wasn't confident in the stands.
- Michael B.
- April 5, 2017
- I love the stands for my zx10r! I read some concerns about their strength but don't understand why. I leave the bike on the rear stand when I'm not riding and have not had any issues. Great product.
- November 11, 2016
- This item is perfect! I love it and it's worth all the price for it. It works for any bike
- Julian Arceneaux
- June 16, 2018
- Seems plenty sturdy for my ninja 300. Not sure if I'd trust it to hold up a significantly heavier bike for long periods of time though.
- November 22, 2017
- Only used once. Seems a bit wobbly, but at the bottom end of the price range, one can only expect so much.
- Er H.
- November 25, 2017
- Not pro grade but for the money, great product.
- April 9, 2017
- Instructions would be nice, but a quick google search gave me the assembly info I needed.