- Matt Headlee
- April 4, 2015
Installed these on the rear blinkers of a 2008 BMW K1200S, took about 3 hours from start to finish. Hooking up the wires was the easy part, though it helps a lot if you have four hands.
The hard part is planning out what and more importantly where to cut into the existing wires to allow everything to sit nicely out of the way after install.
They work perfectly and include some pretty easy to follow instructions, I plan on buying a 2nd set soon and doing the front blinkers.
- July 8, 2018
- Didn’t quite work as I expected... They are effective, but I wanted to have them function as if the light had two filaments, if that makes sense. It simply cuts power to the light intermittently, but doesn’t change the brightness like a normal two filament incandescent signal/marker light.
- Cameron A. Holm
- June 22, 2016
- These do exactly as advertised. Install was easy and I am very pleased with the increased visibility I gained on the rear of my bike. The only thing worth mentioning and it is more of a nit, is that the rear turn signals and front turn signals (without blinker genie installed) now flash out of phase. I don't think this really affects the safety or visibility of the bike, but looks a little odd.
- daniel r haller
- June 28, 2016
- Great shipping, great product. My Vmax has front running lights/blinkers that used dual filament bulbs, these allowed me to use single led rizoma blinkers and keep my running lights.
- Bill Oliveira
- July 8, 2016
This little thing is awesome!
If your marker is a 2 wire (single filament), you can have a nice running light set up with this!!! Highly recommended!!
- March 22, 2016
- Product worked well. A little modification to get both sides of bike blinking. New spade led lights with new led relay. With these blinker genies. I hope it doesn't burn my led lights with them being running lights now. Might still install recommended resistor.
- A Drumm
- March 21, 2018
- Works as described. If you only run one, then your lights will be out of sync with the rear.
- June 17, 2018
- Did exactly what it claims. Turned my 2 LED tail lights into tail lights and blinkers. Just read the directions, they are not complicated.