- Garry Stanley
- June 3, 2012
Fills a void in the market and isn't outrageously overpriced. I use this strap with synthetic rope and it works well. If you have a nice big hook on your winch then this product isn't really necessary.
I'm also not sure I would use this product with wire line. The product doesn't seem heavy enough to support much force that would probably be needed with wire line.
- Lori B.
- July 14, 2013
- I bought this to use on our bay boat because there is no place for me to hold onto while hitting the high waves. The driver had the wheel to hold onto, but nothing for the passenger. I looped it around one of the rails on the console and now I have a something to hold on to so I don't get airborne. the only reason I gave it a 4 star is because it looks like it would loop around the roll bar but it does not open. I'm pretty sure it would not go on the roll bar of the Jeep at all.
- November 25, 2018
- Pulling winch cables is not the easiest task. but with this it was much easier. Simple and works good.
- December 28, 2015
- Seems to work as intended. My FJ Cruiser is a tad high for my 5 and 3 year old. This helps them climb into the back seat. They seem to love it. Material is good and the construction seems to be solid.
- October 5, 2013
- Quality product that fits my needs. I use these as stabilizing handles for folks riding in the back of my 4 passenger golf cart. I hang them from the roof support and they give a great assist getting in and out as well as stabilizing the rider.
- knik cabin
- March 10, 2018
- Super great value!!
- Cedar Hill
- May 23, 2013
- This grab hook helps get my cable out with no problem. Easier to grab and hang on to than the red strap that comes with the winch, especially when having to make long cable connections in the woods in the dark and in rough terrain.
- brian cork
- December 31, 2014
- Pretty much anything SMITTY BUILT will do exactly what you expect it to, and better than almost any other similar product (and, typically less expensive).