- E. Craig
- December 25, 2017
- This was given as a gift and the recipient informed me it said it was not properly activated. Very embarrassing and unacceptable for this to happen! This is useless. I hope Amazon will replace it.
- January 10, 2018
- Very very disappointed in this purchase. The card was not properly activated by the seller. After an hour on the phone with customer service of the seller I was told I needed to contact the manufacturer of the card. The manufacturer fixed the problem and I was told by the manufacturer that the seller did not properly activate the gift card. This was a gift for Christmas and it was VERY frustrating having to try to activate a gift card that should have come already activated.
- September 16, 2015
- I had purchased this gift card as a gift to a relative and it turned out to be the worst mistake I could have made. The third-party vendor never funded or activated the card according to Apple Support. When I contacted the vendor they refused any solution and used Amazon policy as a loophole in their theft and selling of illegal gift cards.
- December 25, 2017
Ordered on Black Friday. Wrapped and ready for Christmas Day only to have the message stating card has already been activated. Severe disappointment for a teen who was stoked about getting this!
Very disappointed. Will reach out about quality and make sure I get my hard earn money back!
- December 28, 2015
- Two, $25 iTunes gift cards would not redeem. Was given to a child as a Christmas gift.....pretty disappointing!!! I have purchased many gift cards from Amazon and have never had this problem before. Must be a third party problem!
- December 24, 2017
- iTunes gift cards saved my butt when I was in Taiwan on a local SIM card and needed to add Skype credit via the app store, but it wouldn't let me use my credit card for some reason (US restriction?). I loaded with an iTunes gift card and that worked!
- Elizabeth B. Cox
- December 7, 2017
- Apple card was not in package. Envelope was sealed but nothing inside.
- Keith A
- September 26, 2017
- DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS AMAZON GUARANTEES IT TO BE UNREDEEMED! I just received a gift card that has already been redeemed. The scratch off strip peeled right off and I got a sinking feeling in my gut. I saw an earlier review that said the same thing but I assumed that Amazon would not allow that to happen. Hoping they will stand up and do what's right but afraid I've been scammed.