- Connie Tyler
- February 24, 2014
- I bought three of these for me all the same size (S) but in different colors, (Gray, Black & Navy) and three for my husband same colors (his all fit good) but for me The gray one is my favorite because it's actually the right size it fits perfectly and I love it...the Navy and black ones say (S) but are SNUG and not what I expected for a (S) they fit more like an Extra Small which is unfortunate because I Really Love the navy and Black Colors and I have not actually worn them because living in Tennessee where the weather is ever changing thru out the day, I dress in layers and that is not possible because of the snug fit. I am Extremely Happy with the Gray one though, However I would have been ecstatic if the Black and navy had fit the same way...
- Lauren Marple
- September 10, 2015
- I like this pullover. It's comfy and warm, and the color is very bold and true to picture. The pockets are in an awkward place, in my opinion, as they are too far out on the hips. Things always fall out of the pockets if I try to use them, and I feel weird putting my hands in them. The sizing runs a little large, as well, but since it's a pullover it doesn't matter quite as much. Other than that, it's a nice pullover to have in the fall and winter.
- March 9, 2014
- This is just what I wanted. Perfect color, perfect fit. It is even better than I expected (not that my standards are that high).
- Warren D. Littrell
- February 12, 2015
- Great quality and a great look. Glad I bought it to fight the cold in Illinois.
- S. E. Simon
- January 4, 2015
I have purchased several of these jackets. Love the look! Love the fit! Great colors! Well made.
Worth the price.
- February 7, 2014
We ordered 3 of these shirts in different colors. My boyfriend loves them and I must say they look REALLY NICE.
they are good for casual dress or even a little dressier than that. They also wash well without shrinking much at all.
If you are looking for a great looking fleece this would be the one you want, and your search would be over.
- October 18, 2015
- Too baggy
- November 20, 2014
- Perfect for golf in 50 deg weather